Monday, December 14, 2009

busy busy, but not too busy to have.....

.....lost that 40th pound for the year!!!!! WOO-HOOO! I so can't believe it! That is how much Emma weighs. I literally dropped "her" off of me.....no wonder I can run better now! ;)

Busy time of year - I feel like our feet haven't touched ground in several weeks. And of course no time to slow down in the near future. Busy people....are blessed people. Right?! Of course!

Getting in time (and energy) for exercise is no secret VERY HARD these days. Stretching is sometimes all I can get in. With the holiday's nearing I am on the quest to find some low calorie snacks to make this year instead of the stand-bys of every year. Also looking to use as little preservatives as possible and go as natural as I can. I'll keep you posted on my findings!
busy bee,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment