Friday, January 8, 2010

Missing you girls!

Hey Ladies,
I hope that this finds you all doing well.

Things here are pretty good. I just went through a bad spell of colds/stomach bug. I was literally sick 5 times during 7 weeks. No fun! Now, I'm ready to cook/eat healthier and start exercising again. It's so challenging because our new house is still not in order and my kitchen isn't finished. I haven't had a kitchen sink since we've moved in. Who wants to cook when you have to wash your dishes in the bathroom sink. So, my new hobby is calling the delinquent contractor 5 times a day until he finishes the job. Aren't you glad you are not him???

So, tonight I'm going for it. I've put the house and work before my health and now it's time to get this body moving so my feet may not be as swollen, my blood pressure won't elevate and I can keep my weight gain under 30 lbs. (at 20lb at 27 weeks. Much better than with Jackson, but still not exellent.)

I wish that I had some wise information to share like Jill does, but I don't.
But, I do love you all and am sending out hugs. (So does Jackson.)

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Got the hug - Thanks!
    praying you get a kitchen sink soon!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete