Monday, January 11, 2010

Emma meet Baby, Baby meet your sister.

Well girls, today time stood still. I absolutely never thought a moment like this would happen. my darling 4 year old heard a heartbeat coming from inside her mommy's belly. Her eye's. Oh her eye's. Too tall to measure. She exclaims "that HAS to be a boy!" (because we all know girls are sweet and quiet, right?!?!)

We also saw two tiny, yet perfect hands, waving (Oh, yes they were waving) at us from the TV screen. I would like to think he/she was signing "I Love You".....ya, pretty sure. ;)
Dancing and moving. What a wonderful sign. Emma told the doctor that the baby was swimming and must think my belly is a pool. I just love her. I love she is going to be a sister. She will be the best sister, I am sure of it.

Everything checked out well. We are cleared to go forth to IN. How warming to know that we have such a great "souvenir" from the place that I have so dearly fallen in love with and will miss. God is good....all the time.
love love,
Jill

1 comment: