Monday, June 14, 2010

Praying for a dear friend....

I have just heard of a good childhood friend of mine that her doctor has mentioned the "h" word....yes, hysterectomy. She is only six day older than I am. Her and her husband have been blessed with one child, but I know more would joyous for them.

Ironically she goes to the same doctor that I went to in IN during all of my 5 D&C's and fertility treatments. He is a well know doctor when it comes to women's specialty health and is extremely smart. However, he is very much a medical doctor and "micro manager" of the uterus. Exactly one year ago this month, he sat down with Adam and I and shared with us that our 1.7% of having more children was even lower with my new test results showing positive for menopause (and I had the hot flashes to concur!) He spoke with us gently, however bottom line was "it was time to throw in the towel".

I'm not sure how God does it, but his plans are so much bigger. It is a weird and long story how we oddly enough ended up in Powell, OH. But I am so glad we did. There I stumbled (literally stumbled) into the office of a Chiropractor for a back adjustment. From there, one thing lead to another and I found this natural and pure lifestyle of synthetic free health. And the rest is history. One year later I sit here pregnant - 34 weeks. So much for "throwing in the towel" aye?!?! And believe you me, so glad hysterectomy wasn't pursed farther than the doors of the doctor's office.

Praying for my friend. I know she is hurting, bummed, mixed emotions. Praying for God to open doors. Praying for healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment