Sunday, June 27, 2010

Time for a break.

Hey ladies.
My blogging is taking a long break and slowly coming to an end. It has been a great ride and I have learned so much.

However, I remember one of my friends (whom is one of the healthiest and happiest people I know) told me not to far into my journey last year, "It's a lonely world out there when it comes to this stuff." And she is right.

Day in and day out, I constantly educate myself with healthy information. There is no secret the power and importance this has had on my life and the life I am about ready to bring into this world. That itself has been my driving energy. But I'm getting tired my friends. Very.very.tired. I am mentally worn out of the resistance life puts in front of us daily....of the resistance our own families put in front of us. Trying to encourage and educate over that has simply exhausted me. Many times the encourager is the one who seeks the encouragement...and in this case I feel I have pushed too far.

Mel was right, it is a lonely world out there. So dear friends, please keep up the journey. As for me, I just need to rest. Rest from it all. Rethink. Refuel. Re-evaluate. Falling into Satan's work - I hope not...he had me wrapped a year ago and it sucked. Going to pray he keeps his distance this time, although I'm just not running as fast as I did.

Weinbach Girls - Love Love. Keep in touch with all the baby news.

Ali - Thanks for the encouragement and support. I treasure the friendship "cyberspace" as allowed us to have.

The closet readers out there - Thanks for reading. Education is the first step. Action is second.

It's been a great run, my friends.
Signing off,
Jill

ps - a couple hours later, I am glancing back at old entries just for an emotional ride through history....ironic, the very first entry was June 26....and now my last on June 27. Oh what a year. Ironic.

4 comments:

  1. You are a dear, dear soul. If you begin a family blog, PLEASE let me know. Pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural Remedies for Burning Mouth Syndrome aims to reduce symptoms. There are many home remedies you can use to treat dry mouth, so look nowhere but also just look around your house and you will find something to get rid of dry mouth. Aloe Vera gel is one of the highest Home Remedies for Burning Syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herbal Supplement for Hydrocele is based on the notion that supplements give the finest Hydrocele Hydration. If you have both a hernia and a hydrocele, you should be very careful to stay hydrated. Celdeton, Hydrocele will be relieved, and It will slow the growth of the hydrocele with the use of ice cubes. Herbal Supplement for Hydrocele makes you feel lighter and reduces the weight and pain in your hydrocele.

    ReplyDelete