Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Congrats and Thanks Dr. Moore

A big congrats to Dr. Moore of Amerihealth Chiropractic in Polaris Center, OH - He ran the BOSTON MARATHON yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.bostonmarathon.org/2010/cf/public/ResultsSearch.cfm?mode=results to see his finishing time!

Dr. Moore has been such a big inspiration for me the past year. I was truly blessed to have called his office "to see if the accepted our insurance". With the wonderful plans God has for us, they did. Only going there was I able to get the encouragement and tools I needed to be were I am today. Thank you so much Dr. Moore for giving me hope.

Check out http://www.dr4health.com/bio.php to get a glimpse of his beliefs. This is not your typical "back cracker idea" that most have of chiropractic care. So much more. I wish so bad he would move his office to Zionsville, IN!!!!! :) If you live in Ohio, I HIGHLY recommend you get a free consult with him to talk health vision. He is a wonderful resource and encourager....and a runner. Wow. He is also a man that serves his Lord first and foremost....how can you beat that resume?

Congrats again, Dr. Moore.....and to all your office - you ARE changing the lives of people.
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment