Thursday, April 15, 2010

This week's small change...

Pick three things on your normal grocery list and don't buy them. Examples: Mac n Cheese, crackers, chips, frozen pizza, pop tarts, anything in a jar or box! :) And instead take the extra money and put it towards some good fruit and veggies.

Try a plum, avocado, mango, pineapple, celery, pears, eggplant, etc.

Trying new things has been a hurdle for me to jump! Once I did, I am now addicted though. Who knew this stuff was GOOD! And now I love hearing my daughter say at 3:00 in the afternoon, "Mom, can I have pear for a snack?" I can not but help to think how different her life will be than the child that gets a prepackaged cheese and cracker snack. hmmmmmm........

Small changes make BIG differences,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment