Thursday, April 8, 2010

grrrrrr.

So here I am, gas out the wa-zoo, constipated beyond belief, tired and just spent OVER and hour on the phone with *$#&!#* Verizon Internet customer service over our last and final bill from OH....you know the bill you pay and keep getting late statements for.
After six representatives that transferred me and an hour of their crappy elevator music (not to mention the annoying lady that kept telling me my call was important) I broke down in tears - apparently the non-English-speaking person felt sorry for me and told me in three seconds "uh, yes mam, you show zero balance, no more to pay."
Thank you non-English-speaking man. Thank you.

So is there any food/nutrition out there that can make me feel better at this moment. Doubt it. Crap and we are out of the chocolate Easter Candy.
Deep breath Jill, deep breath. So help me if we ever move again.

Lets hear it for the 1985 Barbie Patio and Pool set that I got for Christmas several years ago and my mom kept - pulled it out today for Emma's entertainment while I on the phone. She's so good.
And yes, just in case you are wondering, it is possible to hold a phone, press the "closely listened to menu options" numbers, AND dress a Barbie into her finest bathing suit.

Chocolate. I need chocolate. And probably some more plum juice.
-sigh-
J

No comments:

Post a Comment