Thursday, May 13, 2010

10 Down

Check out my husband....10 days down on the purification program, 10 pounds down.
No exercise, no vitamins, just good 'ol fresh eating with no preservatives/chemicals.

(and on a side note, just found out at the doctor's this week, my vonWillabrands factor is now 131 which a few years ago was below the range at 27. The normal range is 25-134! For those of you wondering vonWillabrands is a blood disorder that can cause you to bleed excessively if below range - very dangerous for delivery, but I'm clear now. AND my thyroid which was underactive just a mere 10 months ago is now above average range. According to my doctor that is difficult for pregnant women to achieve, regardless if there have been issues in the the past. I have taken no meds for either of these causes...just livin' off the good food God gave us. -ahhh- )

1 comment: