Friday, May 7, 2010

Results

Repeat of yesterday: If the majority of you answers are "yes", then it is likely that you diet/lifestyle contributes significantly to your toxic load. Beyond diet, many external toxins, such as perfumes, cleaners, and pollution add to your load.

Soooooo....whats this all mean? It means we are contaminating the very body that God gave us.

Our bodies are uniquely design to internally produce waste byproducts designed to rid itself these toxins BUT as you can see many of us have our bodies on "toxin overload"! This can contribute to a wide range of health issues including:
Stuffy head
Fatigue or difficulty sleeping
Digestion and other gastrointestinal problems
Food craving and weight gain
Reduced mental clarity
Low libido
Disruption in our immune, endocrine, nervous and reproductive systems

Folks, I believe every word of this whole-hardily. My husband and I have seen first hand the above list of conditions do a complete 180 in my own body. How? I decided to do a 21 day purification program. It was a.w.e.s.o.m.e. results. It cleaned my body out, but more importantly made me open my eyes to how "messed up inside" we make ourselves and kids. Through this I heave learned how to make simple everyday changes for myself and family.

AND....proud to say, my husband has started his 21 purification program last Sunday. We are using the same Standard Process program I used minus the nutritional vitiamins. (In other words he is simply eating off the recommended list of foods.) In four days he lost FIVE pounds. I am so excited for him and the changes he is making towards his future health.

To see more (and site the source of my information) go to: http://www.standardprocess.com/display/displayFile.aspx?docid=369&filename=/Public/Lit/Miscellaneous/purificationguideL2605.pdf

Takin' life by the goodness God gave us,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment