Monday, May 24, 2010

21 Days

Superb job to my husband. He survived....allllll 21 days. Here is his comment to my brother when questioned about it:
" I did the food portion without the supplements with the exception of the shake powder. You might be grouchy for the first couple days, but will start feeling better thereafter. I didn't eat less, I just ate different things. Yesterday was 1st day post-detox...we stopped at McD's last night because it was the only place to we could eat and be home in time for Jill to watch Lost...I was able to eat about half of my value meal. I also ordered a dr pepper...was only able to taste about 3 of the 23 flavors, none of which were very good...didn't finish it. I quit drinking pop for 13 months while in Bloomington and craved it nearly everyday throughout. I did this for 3 weeks, and it doesn't even sound real appealing.

Jill did it and went from (literal) menopause (medically verified) to pregnant.
I did it and lost 15 lbs in 21 days and lost a craving for pop.
"

To check out the program we followed visit:
http://www.standardprocess.com/display/psppurification.spi
and click on Patient Guide PDF

OH!....and I would like to add....Adam also sleeps better, more sound, doesn't toss and turn as much, and does NOT snore anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! We're all winners on this one! ;)
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Incredible! I'm looking into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali - if you are interested in a "coach" and actually ordering the nutrition that goes with the program (which I am all for) go to Dr. Moore with Amerihealth on Powell Rd. His practice is just before you would get to the Polaris shopping area. He is an awesome Christian and is a wonderful encourager. He loves helping others with getting healthy, but is not pushy at all. Great guy, great practice....plus you can get a "water massage" from thier hydrobeds for only $10! ahhhhhhhh!!!!! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete