Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feeling the burn....and Kale Greens?

The weights are working...well in the sense that I am feeling the burn.....now if they start melting that fat away we will be in business!
4 days and counting until the big race. Even though I have done 6 practice ones, I still feel like for me to reach my goal it has to be the real deal. Ready to make it happen!

I've been eating Kale greens......reading how healthy they are for you and their benefits to weight loss and hormone levels. Not bad stuff....really don't notice when i mix it in with salads and such. Also made a broth type soup with it in there chopped up - that was pretty tasty too.

I am learning that you CAN live our fast pace lives healthy and with the right foods. There is also much GOOD taste in things that I normally would have curled my lip up at. Eggplant stirfry anyone???? IT IS YUMMY - not kidding, the whole family LOVES it....and the best - all ingredients are natural with no preservatives. Learning to prepare food differently has made me realize too that it IS possible to do, even with a busy family always going every direction.
Giving me a happy mind to know what taking place in my family' stomachs,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment