Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New jeans, new goal.

Just got back from Kohls...purchased a size 12 jeans. Kerrrrwow. Started off the year in size 18. yippie...more to go though, now I am just more pumped.

Went to the Chiro today....he is my running "coach"....he has laid a new goal out on the table - a four mile run the day of Thanksgiving. He wants me to be able to ask everyone at the table as they are eating their pumpkin pie what they did this morning, just so I can reply with, "I ran 4 miles". He cracks me up. But ok...I can do that. Our addition is a horse shoe shape that is exactly 4 miles if ran in a loop. GAME ON.

Traded in the capris for long pants - its getting cold out ladies,
Jill
ps - anyone out there every do P90X? Did my first one last night....now THAT was a workout!

2 comments:

  1. 4 miles will be no problem for you! Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!!!! Size 12!!!! Yeah!!! That's what we were when we were all sharing closets in college.

    And I agree with Ali. You can do 4 miles.

    I know someone who does the P90X. She looks AMAZING now!!!! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete