Thursday, October 22, 2009

SHINE.

"SHINE. Make 'em wonder what you got.
Make them wish that they were not.........on the outside looking bored.
SHINE. Let it shine before all men. Let them see good works within.......
Let them glorify the Lord..... SHINE."
-Newsboys, Shine

I absolutely LOVE this song....it is my motivation...it is the song that makes me do what I'm doing.
Whats on your ipods? Here is my running tunes - love them all, great get-up-and-go songs, not to mention very uplifting!

Everlasting God - Lincoln Brewster
Shine - Newsboys
Sing a Song - Third Day
He Reigns - Newsboys
Blessed Be your Name - Tree 63
A New Hallelujah, featuring the African Children's Choir - Michael W. Smith (A GREAT wake up song for those morning runs!)
Peaceful World - John Mellencamp.....hey, gotta have a Hoosier native in the mix!

When I first started running straight 5K's (I am up to 6 now!!!) I had to repeat a song or two because it just wasn't a long enough list. Yesterday I ran another 5K outside before Adam went to work and made it all 3 miles before my list of songs ended!!!!! Yay!
SHINE, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment