Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quick update...

....just for the record, i did find the motivation for the last posting...it wasn't until 3 in the afternoon, but did it....RAN ANOTHER 5K on thetreadmill - this time uping my speed, burn baby burn! And just in case you were wondering, I can change a Barbie's clothes and not miss a beat while in the middle of the second mile. ;)

This morning was F-R-EEEE-EEEEE-Z-I-N-G! Sunday, so got up at 7:15, put onthepurple shoes and headed out with Hank - BBRRRRRrrrrrrRRRR!!!! Hated every second of it, but loved the way I felt afterwards. Thanks for the strength, Jesus! After the run, hopped in the car for a quick trip to the grocery (Sunday am - a great time to go by the way) , came home, put away veggies, and ready for church by 10:00. I am loving this new found energy.
Cold in the north,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment