Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Its on the schedule now...

I just registered for the "official" 5K...."Race for Grace" http://premierraces.com/2009Races/RaceforGrace.html
It is Sat. Oct 24...pretty excited about it....I know it is going to be freezing cold, so keep my chattering teeth and muscles in your prayers!

I am still doing 30-40 minutes cardio everyday and watching what I eat. The weight loss has come to a halt AGAIN. GRRRRRR....so frustrating. Hoping the thyroid medicine kicks in soon to help out, but in the meantime trying to step over Satan's discouraging tactics and not give in to him! Many days I want to give up so bad!!!!!! -ugh- Gotta keep going....have 19 more pounds to go to get to that healthy BMI....what a long road it seems. How did all this happen?
trying to stay on track,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment