Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Loooonnnnnggggg weekend.

Back and at it though! Went to in-laws in IN, so exercise was limited, but i didn't cave....took my arm weights in the car and did arm curls for an hour straight on the way there, then my sister-in-law and I got a good walk/run in on Sunday morning. I came home sick though - thought it was allergies, but broke a fever this morning. :( Needless to say that did not make me want to exercise! Tonight I bit the bullet and took Hank out....a 2 mile run, and of course it started raining 1 mile down the road! I am sure that did my already sore lungs much good!!! I was going to do the "official" 5 K this Saturday but think I may have to put it off do to this bug. Feeling better this evening though - I'm raking in the blueberries and broccoli!!!!

GREAT JOB HEATHER OF COMPLETING YOUR 5K COMMITMENT!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!!!
And congrats to my mom who walked a 5K last Saturday with church members for the Indy School of the Blind! Go MOM! (even though she'll never see this since she doesn't even own a computer) :)
October is here - crunch time!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment