Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I AM NOT SEXY WHEN....

....I RUN! Oh, my friends....tonight Adam and i went to the gym (Emma is at Grandma's!). I did this one machine and after 30 minutes felt like I needed more, so I just ran the track. Well the outside of the track is lined with windows leading to the nice DARK outside, so you could see your reflection - eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee!!! I SO have much more work to do! ....and i REALLY should not go out in public in a tank top and tight pants! :) In a way a much needed reminder to keep going.
Too much stuff still jiggling,
Jill

1 comment:

  1. Just think about what you would have seen 30 lbs ago!!! You've made it so far, Jill. Just think about how sexy you will be when you are down 20 more!!! (Not that you aren't alreay. Just not in tight pants, a tank top while running. Any other moment of the day, you got it goin on girl. All Weinbach girls are.)

    ReplyDelete