Friday, September 18, 2009

7:00 am Run...

....felt GRRRrrrrrRRReat! :) And no my day is ready to go! Like an instant boost of energy - I love it! Man oh man was it cold though! I can now officially see my breath.
New news: I weighed in today at 179! That is 30 - yes 30 - pounds lighter than I was at the ringing in of the New Year! That is great encouragement to keep going....it gets frustrating when the scales don't move. But we are rolling again and I love it. Detoxing really opened my eyes to a different way of eating and exercising all together! Now, only 19 more pounds to go and I will have a BMI of "normal"....until then still "overweight" and at a higher risk for health problems down the road.....but I'm going to do it...PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!! It feels soooooooo good!

Love you girls! Jill

toady's tidbit: a meat loaf recipe that has an easy couple swaps for a healthier meal http://www.prevention.com/foodflips/list/7.shtml

1 comment: