Saturday, September 12, 2009

Detox is done.

Day 21 finally ended last night at midnight. I celebrated with a bag of cheese puffs that had been taunting me the past 21 days in the pantry. This morning was not fun in the bathroom!!! Looked like an elephant sat down in there! ;) For breakfast I took it easy and had a small handful of granola cereal with a tad of milk....it is currently sitting in my throat like it wants to come up. What have I done to myself???? Oh yeah, got healthy and use to it! :) All I want right now is a piece of fruit.....yes craving fruit - yikes! :)

All in all VERY eye opening program. Highly suggest to anyone. Lost 10 pounds and have some regained energy I have been missing. Not to mention my health and hormones are closer to "back on track" than ever. What a blessing....it was worth it by all means.
Kissing preservatives good-bye,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment