Friday, September 25, 2009

My Cheerleaders the WB Girls....

So this morning I didn't quite make it up in time to run outside before Adam left, so I hit the Treadmill. Since I was on there, I decided to go for the gusto again and just do the whole 5K - and yes I did - but more importantly, I discovered that my WB Girls truly ARE my cheerleaders....in my basement facing me dead on towards the treadmill. :)

See, we have some of Emma's toys down there in this cubbyhole/bookshelf thingy....and she has stuffed animals sitting on top....in a row.....but not just any stuffed animals - they are her "special ones". They stare at me while I run. kinda scary, but getting use to them. And today I named them.......
the Build-a- Bear Dog in the Colts cheer leading outfit is Sarah (Colts fan at heart no matter where she lives!)
the St. Louis "Fred Bird" that has a #1 finger is definitely Sham (just out of spite for not being a cardinal fan!)
the Build-a-Bear dog in the IU shirt with red bows is Carrie (Has freckles and is so gosh darn cute...not to mention those true Hoosier roots)
then there is the 2 feet tall Elmo that if you press his hand he sings...I call him Heather. (For starters isn't red a nice wedding color? and I can't help but think of this picture I have from college where heather has head phones on, i think lip syncing to Barbara Streisand?)

Those are my girls...alllllll cheering for me.....how could I stop running with that crowd????
Love you girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment