Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ever see those crazy people running in the rain?

Ya, today it was me! It had been misting all morning and I waited around till it stopped. Hank and I went out and after about one mile it started drizzling hard......no where to go other than home! :) It actually felt really good! Good enough that I went back home, dropped off Hank and then kept going until I hit my 3 mile mark. Too fun! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Singing in the rain,
Jill

ps - Audra, my sister-in-law gave me this easy to use info on helping to track calories in calories out...
"I actually found a site http://www.livestrong.com/ where I can track all of that. It shows calories eaten, calories burned, etc. Plus, shows a chart of what kind of foods you are eating (carbs, protein, etc.."

No comments:

Post a Comment