Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma!

The sassy WB Jr. is turning 4 today! She is the highlight of my life I tell ya! Yesterday we had a "get to know the church people" lunch at the church right after service. Standing in line she announces "I hope they have some healthy food to eat." When we got up to line they had subway and pizza....Emma says (loud enough for all to hear of course) "I'm not eating that pizza because its not healthy and today I'm eating healthy. Mom, you better drink your water" yep, that's my girl. :)

Today's tidbit: another GREAT (and a quickie to read) site of some good info on small changes to add to your life..... http://www.prevention.com/25healthyfoods/27.html

Four years yesterday, a high school art teacher....four years ago today, a job switch that I would never imagine could be so much more entertaining.
Love, Emma's mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment