Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I PROMISE

Hey Girls,

I hope and pray our injured ones will be better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get some good R&R.

Just after Jill inspired me to get movin' again, the air got really nasty from the fires and smoke. Not so good for working out right now. Then we don't have AC so we have to open the windows at night. No fun. (We are out of danger, though. We are in a suburban area and don't really have to worry about wildfires. Praise GOD!!!!)

Today I've been purging stuff, putting stuff in storage, etc. Put my size 10s in a bin, but I PROMISE to wear them again!!!!! I never got back into them after Jackson, but I PROMISE to get back into them after whoever is in my belly is born. (Hoping for pink.) Just thought I'd share.

Well, I'm praying for you all.

xoxo-Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Windows closed and smoke in the air.....and your prayers can still find thier way out! :)
    Thanks Carrie - you are awesome. I had a much better day today and know you had something to do with that!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete