Tuesday, September 8, 2009

NEW HOPE.

Ok, so been detoxing for 18 days now....Friday is day 21 - YEEAHHHH!
Here is the status:
-more energy (especially the morning-get-out-of-bed-energy)
-sleep sounder
-loving life better
-feel "refreshed"
-LOST 10 POUNDS....so far........
-have a new love for plums and mangoes....and other veggies
-and got a period.

YES - YOU READ IT RIGHT!!!!!! Never been so excited in my life to get a period!! It had been 95 days since my last. Not to mention, I had my ObGyn tell me I was in "pre-disfunctional-ovary-failure"...aka menopause...and his plan was to shoot me up with a synthetic progesterone twice a day!
So against his protocol, I did no drugs, no meds.....just changed my eating habits and nutrition drastically and added in the extra exercise. LIFE IS GOOD! I am a HUGE believer in a healthy lifestyle now!!!!!!!! Unbelievable. I feel 20 years younger this week! Praise God!
Blessed beyond belief,
Jill

OHH - update on my foot....had lasar treatment #4 today and got the green light to start running again....AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment