Sunday, November 22, 2009

ahhhhh...Sunday Mornings.

Love Sunday mornings! (when we are home)
Usually a great time to get in that long walk/run since Adam is home with Emma, but today I simply rested and then got in a very good yoga DVD. I love that stretching and muscle burnin'. "Breathing" really does refresh me. Feelin' good.

And of course we go to the best church ever that doesn't start until 10:30. So I have prepared lunch (cooked the chicken and all!) this morning, dishwasher loaded and going, everyone dressed and looking good and simply enjoying the family....all before church starts.
And...I am wearing tights with a denim skirt that I use to teach in BEFORE Emma was born. Rock on new bod.....rock on.
Jill

ok - so editing the post a bit...it is now Sunday evening and just for the record, I want everyone to know we were late to church after that beautiful morning! :) Blaming this one 100% on my husband!!!!
ps - drank 96 oz of good 'ol H2O today. gonna pee all night.

1 comment: