Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm back....

Good to be back in the world where there is Internet! ;) I didn't cave to exercising though - Friday morning a 2 mile run at mom's and Saturday my sister-in-law went with me for a FOUR mile walk! All the while there was crunches, stretches and little muscling strengthening things I did without any weight or equipment.
A lot of reflection the past week and i am super pumped for November. I will have to share more later, for right now I have a little lady waiting on me to take her to the park ( a good mid-day exercise for me as I walk laps with weights velcroed to my ankles!)......but anyhow here is a MUST READ IF YOU DRINK POP/SODA OF ANY KIND!!!!!
http://health.yahoo.com/experts/drmao/20270/what-soft-drinks-are-doing-to-your-body/
Catch ya later,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment