Friday, November 6, 2009

BRING IT.

Well, Adam and my goal of p90x three times a week has come down to still needing 2 with only 2 nights left in the week, crap. - NO EXCUSES - It's Friday, house is clean, I'm tired, we so wanted to give in....but we didn't!!!! It is 10:00 pm and we just finished...sitting here in my sweat as I type. Hated doing it, but FEEL SO GOOD for completing and not making up an excuse! ahhhhhhhhhh - lovin' it.

So hey - did you eat an apple today? YOU SHOULD! Here is a very proud mom moment....
Emma and I took a walk today around 3:30 then a short bike ride. She wanted to turn around and go home before we got to the end of the road....she said "I want to go home now...I need an apple for some more energy, then we can go again!" Right on Emma!!! But here is the kicker - Adam pulled in home right as we were going inside - with potato chips left over from his office lunch. So here we have an apple AND open bag of chips on the table......Emma said nothing and took THE APPLE. For any of you that know my daughter and her love for chips this was MONUMENTAL. I am so proud of her. As a family, we all lead by example - our kids learn from us.
Applelicious,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment