Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hey Class, Listen up, there's a new runner in town!

Hey hey - watch out Dublin OH...Ali Hooper is hitting the pavement! YEAH!!! Kudos girl! Keep it up!
Who else is out there stepping up the game? Heart rates up ladies - lets do it!

Can't wait to see you WB Girls in FL....just a few days away!

Long day here. Over six hours in car. -ugh- good thing I got out there with my dog this morning for some fresh air.....always starts the day good.
Off to bed my friends,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! I am registering for the Flying Feathers 4 miler in Dublin as opposed to the 5 mile Turkey Trot in Upper Arlington. I decided it would be better to start with 4 miles instead of 5, plus, the race is literally a couple of miles from my house! So like you, I'll be running (in my case, jogging slowly) 4 miles on Turkey Day! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOO-HOOOO!!!! Go ALI GO ALI GO ALI!!!!

    ReplyDelete