Thursday, July 16, 2009

detoxing

I just got home from spending a few days at my moms. I LOVE IT there....all except for eating. I eat NOTHING but crap while I'm at home! I did have mom pick up some organic yogurt for Josie and I along w/ some fruit....that was it! I feel yuckie. Besides that, I so do loving going to moms and watching my nephews run around Josie!
Jason got home last night and will be home unitl Monday morning! I love when he's home (of course he went into work for a couple of hours right now), but at least he's "here" in indy.
I told him that while he still has a job, I am going to go to the running store and get a "good" pair of shoes. My running shoes are about 3 years old. They are find for working out at the gym or for walking w/ Josie, but I think I need a good pair if we are going to get more serious about running. I'll see if he wants to take me while he's home this weekend or if Josie and I will go later this week.
I spoke w/ my sister....she is training WAY more than I am! She's been running now for 3 weeks. I have been so off and on....more OFF than on though.
I think once I get the shoes in place, I'll be ready to go! My sister is also bringing me her jogging stroller since I have to take JC w/ me when I run.
I am getting nervous and excited at the same time about actually running the race. I know that is the goal, but it makes me anxious all the same! I have always valued fitness and working out...I now value "health". I am pumped to have my girls w/ me on this!!!
Thanks Jill for the encouragment to stay healthy!!!!! :)
Speaking of health, I am going to catch a MUCH needed nap before JC wakes up!!! Sleep is all part of the healthy process!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment