Friday, July 17, 2009

Get your T-shirts...

Ok, so here's the skinny on t-shirts. I have a friend that is giving us a good deal on a three color print screen so we can just order a few t's at a reasonable price. The shirts will have our sassy WB girls 5K logo with the daisy on it, and you are able to pick the color of shirt you would like. Shirts will be Here is what you will need to do if interested:

STEP 1. Go online at sanmar.com and type item number 2000 in the search. There it gives you a whole lot of color choices.
Keep in mind the logo is white/black/yellow...so choose a color it will show up good one. Here was my conversation with Dana (our printer) on best colors:
Sport Grey (good)
Heliconia (good)
Pistachio (good)
Purple (maybe, black might not show up if you do the deep purple, but it might – you also have violet though that would be good)
Oceana...or Sapphire? (both good)
Jade Dome (good)
What about Tangerine...does it look like a highway worker or more subtle? It is bright, but not pumpkin orange. It is more like highway workerish. It is one of my favorite shirt colors and white and black look great. Not sure how the yellow would show.
What do you think would look the best.
My favorites would be Heliconia, Pistachio, Sapphire and Tangerine.

STEP 2. After picking a color(s), let me know your size. They are adult sizes (I am assuming this means similar to a guy's shirt - let you know if I hear differently)

STEP 3. Decide how many shirts you want and in how many colors. Feel free to order more than one if you want or if you have some honorary friends doing this with you or cheering you on they are more than welcome too! Also if you go back to sanmar.com and search for "2000B" you will see youth sizes and colors. I think I will be getting my little cheerleader, Emma, one. :)

Cool?! I am soooo excited! Lets try to have our order ready by Tuesday, July 21. I will be heading down to Bloomington the week after and hopefully be able to pick them up so Dana won't have to ship them. Once I have them, I will get them to all you girls someway or another, no worries there!
Ok, what are you waiting for, go check out the colors and send me your info! We are so hot...and just getting hotter, let me tall ya!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love Pistachio, Sapphire, Heliconia (in that order)!!! SO hard to choose......I let Jason pick for me. He said "blue". So, it looks like I'm goin' for the Sapphire!
    1. Sapphire WBG shirt. Size? I would go for the Medium....they are 100% cotton, so I could always shrink it if I need to. Let me know if you hear differently about how they fit.
    2. I would like to order the same shirt color and design in a 4T. Josie is between 2-4T clothes. I'll get the 4T just in case....
    3. Come over and bring them too me and we'll watch the girls run around in them...better yet, we'll jog/walk to the park in them!!! let me know the final $$ amount!!! :) YIPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girls. Count me in for a saffire, also. Size L please. Robert picked for me, too. I was between that and the heliconia, but Robert thought blue. So, blue it is.

    Let me know, too, about the final money amount.
    Excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls...Finally got going with this blog thing - I'm terrible with this stuff and usually have no interest or time (i.e. very apathetic as I am with so many other things!) - but, because it's the WB's, it's a whole different story! Count me in for a medium sapphire shirt too. I need to track down a 5K in my area - Michael said he will walk it with me - we're not runners to say the least, nor do we have a desire to become runners...with work, my joints already behave like a 60 year old's (pitiful, I know)...Anyway, we are in for a heavty walk! By the way, Michael has lost 32lbs! I am so proud of him! You girls keep up the good work too, and I'll work on keeping up with this blog stuff! Ha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question, Girls...I put in info about me, but I also can't get it listed under "The Girls" section??? It comes up when you click on my photo. Any ideas? Have I set things up right so far?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, Girls - I've still been messing around with this and am quickly reminded of why I don't usually fool with it - but anyway, I set up a blogger account so I could fill in the profile stuff, but I can't get anything listed under "My Blogs" or "Team Members," and still am not listed under "The Girls." How did you guys set that part up??? Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete