Monday, July 27, 2009

new week.

A new week, and inspired by the shock that I found out last week on the endurance I am actually building, I decided to shorten the walk time between my runs. I am now walking two minutes and running two minutes. Amazingly, I again surprised myself that I could actually breath after 30 minutes of doing this! And conquer 2 1/4 miles. Adam is back in Indy for one more week of training and this time took Emma to his parents house (Just me and the dog!), so yesterday I push mowed the yard, did my two minute training for 30 minutes, stretched, pealed out a good Ab Ripper rotation for 15 minutes and then topped it off with taking hank for a JOG. yes, jog! I am thinking we went one mile....maybe a little less. I think I am going to go buy a pedometer today so I can start measuring this stuff outside.
Keep up all your hard work girls, I know you are all doing wonderful.
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment