Monday, July 6, 2009

ewwwwOUCH!

Ok, so maybe I'm rushing this running thing....my "good" knee is killing me. Think I may have strained it or something. So taking it down a notch. Just walked today and even that was a bit uncomfortable......any WB nurse or PT have any suggestions? :) I'm eager to get back on it with some heavier speed.

Speaking of heavier, I'm guessing the HUGE chocolate peanut butter ice cream in chocolate dipped waffle cone I had last night wasn't the best for weight loss, aye? But MAN WAS IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes a woman just needs her chocolate.
-Hugs-
Jill

1 comment:

  1. I just had 100 calorie pack of oreos. I would have liked to dip those in the ice cream you were talking about. It would have then satisfied my craving......

    ReplyDelete