Sunday, July 5, 2009

You can do it Shammy!

Sham - just read your comments....Sleep is important too!!!! As long as we do what we can, when we can, God will provide the rest - right? RIGHT! ;) Today is packed for us, so a 10 minute power walk of walking/running was all I could get in....better than nothing I say!

Regarding the treadmill - we got ours at Sears when Adam was working there. Do you have any friends that work there that are willing to loan a nice employee discount? Don't forget that many places will price match and then give a 10% discount of the difference. I will ask Adam if he has any ideas - he seems to have connections everywhere!

Keep on keeping on!!!!
Jill
p.s. can any other WBG actually "post" instead of just comment? I'm afraid I'll miss something on the comments - feel free to fill the pages up with postings if you can! Love and Miss you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment