Monday, July 20, 2009

hard day.

Some days were just made to feel fat and be fat...right? Man, I got all this hormonal crap going on again...calls into doctors...no answers, just more waiting.....waiting on this, waiting on that....so what is a bloated, hot, constipated, depressed gal suppose to do in the meantime?
Well, one thing is for sure - don't go to a gym!!! My chiropractor gave me a 30 day pass to a large gym real close to our house. I thought I would get "out" today and let off some steam (especially from all the emotional calories i have been stuffing in the past 24 hours). So got on a treadmill ......stupid, since I have one here but anyhow.....the half dozen skinny mini girls all RUNNING next to me did not make me feel any better! Seriously, was I the only one there wearing a large and without makeup on? Think I will stick to our basement.
Heading to bed.....just downed a hole bag of popcorn and feel awful about it.
hoping for a better tomorrow, J

3 comments:

  1. whoa now sister!!! This is about YOUR HEALTH and the way YOU feel!! Those skinny people on the treadmill: 1. have NOTHING to do with you! 2. probably have no idea what it's like to have thier body go through what yours has in the last few years. 3. are more than likely going to go home and down a whole bag of popcorn when they get home....that is the reason some people work out in the first place.
    WE ALL have days like this!!!! If you are going to eat that popcorn...ENJOY it...then tomorrow get your new purple shoes on and HIT THAT treadmill!!!!!

    love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that I was eating cookies as I typed that comment! he he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm.....not doing so well here either. I agree with Shammy though. My dear, you are rocking it up and don't let one day discourage you!!! You showed up, didn't you? (More than I did today. And I ate out...yummy spaghetti and meatballs!) So, show up tomorrow, whether it be in your basement or back at the gym. Don't let some skinny girls or a bag of popcorn steal your joy!!!! ((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete