Tuesday, July 28, 2009

purple shoe troll....

ok...so had the new shoes for a moth now - LOVIN' THEM. But last week I got a nickle size blister on my left foot!?! Whats the deal with that? Well, it's healed....this morning though....same routine of walking/running with Hank on same 'ol sidewalks and half way through I could feel another blister - this time on my right heal! So don't you think blisters in new shoes would appear in the first week or so of wearing....not a month later of the same routines. interesting. There must be a little shoe troll that comes out at night and is sabotaging my shoes. I would like to call him Lucifer. Not going to let him knock me down though...I'm putting band-aids on and goin' keep going! -hmph-
:)
ps - To add to Sham's $1 Walmart trip, I set out yesterday to take a car seat back to Walmart to return.....skipped Walmart, went to mall bought a dress and matching $5 shoes, stopped at Kohl's for jean shorts, Panara Bread for lunch, Target for a few things, and then and $30 haircut and eyebrow wax. Went home, bypassed Walmart. opps! :) I'm soooo in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment