Friday, July 24, 2009

Going to Wal-mart for just that one item...$41 later.....

I, too, have never heard a discription quite like that! WOW Heather, you did GREAT on the dress! :) I really can picture it!!!

I had to go to walmart to get diapers. As you may or may not know, it's hard to go into Wal-mart and just get that "one thing" that you went to the store for. I always come out w/ a bunch of crap. Today = not too much crap......I did buy milk, eggs, tampons (stink that I still have to use them this month), washable paint for Josie, tomato soup, two cans of chicken for a casserole and a frozen pizza (it's friday night and that's what we're having).
1. $41 not bad.....I got organic milk and cage-free eggs (pretty expensive on thier own)
2. Of course I made brownies w/ the cage-free brown eggs that I brought home....he he he. I have to have a balance, OR I will go crazy!!! PS -the brownies are GOOD! :)
3. I realized I forgot to get a few things, so I'm going to super Target tonight. he he he. Budget/Smudget.

No comments:

Post a Comment