Thursday, July 30, 2009

still trucking...

So its our big first travel since I have started this new adventure of staying active and getting fit. Emma and I are at the in-law's in IN for three days and then Adam is joining up for a wedding in KY....(back to OH by Monday morning). Packed up the bags like normal....I thought about the workout routines I have been in, but thought....nah, I'll be back in a few days. Then I hit myself in the head and changed the thought - noooo excuses! So I packed my own bag full of workout clothes, hand weights, my Ab Ripper dvd, and of course the purple shoes.
It has been a long day and of course there is nothing better than sit around, chat and watch some TV in the evening.....but not giving in....I just finished (11:00pm) a good walk/run in and also did the Ab Ripper. Yay! Everyday is a step closer to proving to my own brain that I can do it, and it can be a way of life. I'm thinking of it as an investment. I'm thinking we save money so we have it for retirement....well, how about 30 minutes of exercise a day to add years to my retirement?!?! A new way to look at it.
love my girls for thier positive role,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment