Thursday, July 9, 2009

grrrrrrrrr....

....frustration arises.
Still sore in the knee and ankel, therefore decided to do the Ab Ripper workout today instead of jog. I have been doing it consistently for a week or so now. Within 60 seconds into it, I pulled/ripped/whatever a lower ab muscle (the ones that I REALLY need to work). So that blew that!

So here I am, unable to exercise...exactly how does that help the weight loss goal? grrrrr. Not to mention I am currently back on some medication to get "things" going again. There is never anything good that comes from that. In fact this weeks weigh-in was a weight GAIN. Welcome to my world. So frustrating. What to do, what to do? Not looking forward to the next few months in my "trying to stay positive" medical world.
Needin' my girls,
J

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO sorry Jill!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :( This week, for some reason, has crapy...literally...Josie has the "big D" going on day 4. We have a dr. appt. today. She’s not sleeping at night, she will not let me out of her sight and if I am…she’s crying. I am hoping it’s just a phase and not an ear infection or anything…..ggggrrrrr

    I had to get a shot in the butt yesterday because my face is COVERED in poison ivy. I don't even know what poison ivy looks like, let alone where I picked it up. It's in my ear, the corner of my eye and on the whole right side of my head.....ggggrrr

    I did make it to the gym today ( I HAD to get out of this house for a little bit and blow off some steam). I was saddened to see that I could not run (or jog) as far as I hoped.
    I am blaming myself for not taking the time that I used to in terms of getting my butt to the gym. I am also blaming the steroid shot they gave me at the dr. office. They did say my heart would race and that my legs would swell. My heart was pounding before I hit the treadmill. …..ggggrrr

    I am missing a funeral today because I don’t want to take Josie to the sitter when she’s sick. I miss my dad. It will be 11 months as of Sunday. I miss my husband. I am going to miss my husband having a job at the end of August. I miss my WB girls.
    As I write this, I am literally grumpy, but not worried or upset. Just tired and itchy.

    Wow, I am officially done ranting and raving about nothing. I am so blessed to be healthy and have a healthy child! It says a lot when I only have Diarrhea and nasty-scratchy face to complain about.


    PS –I have recruited one of my brothers, my hubby and one of my sisters to run a 5K w/ me by October!!!!
    Jill –thanks for the treadmill updates. I am paid up until September 12 for the gym. After that, I’m on my own!

    ReplyDelete