Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lady in Red.

So discouraging to exercise many days. In fact yesterday I was going to "take a day off". It is always easy to find other things to do, even if it is just for a short ten minutes or so.
...but then I saw the "Lady in Red".
Emma and I had went to town for a minute and on the way home we saw this lady running on the sidewalk. It was the hottest part of the day and she was barely pokin' along and sweating up a storm. She was also....big. Big big. Like way bigger than any of us. But there she was giving it her all. I said outloud as I saw her "YOU GO GIRL!" (of course my windows were up and Emma was the only one that heard me) But that Lady in Red is awesome. She has got it.

So after we got home, I put on the shoes and off I went. Didn't want too, but hey if lady in red has it, so can I......right?....RIGHT! :)
Your lady in purple,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment