Friday, July 10, 2009

Not givin' into the clock.

First off - Yeah a new post from a WB-er! Yippee!! Keep 'em coming, I love the overflow of encouragement!

So had a Chiro apt. this morning at a whopping 8:30! Instead of letting Emma be my normal alarm clock, I set the real alarm for 6:20. I would have loooooved to lay there, but instead got my aching body out and hit pavement! I've made it my vow to NOT let my brain give me any excuses anymore. And as much as I hated rolling out that early (yes early for me) I felt sooooo good after the sweaty walk of two miles. Still sore, but getting that worked out. Chiropractor helped...and PRAISE JESUS for insurance. It's been awhile since we had one of those cards...I could not have felt more blessed today for Adam and his job.

So I have some website of 5K training and info. Will gather it all up this evening and post it on here for everyone to use.
Keep in touch!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment