Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sham's sister

My sister called and informed me that she ran 3 miles in under 30 minutes....that is less than a 10 min. mile! I jogged DOWN THE BLOCK and had to stop (of course I was pushing 30 lbs of Josie and 10 lbs of stroller). I am just saying that my sister is ready for the 5K that I am supposed to be getting ready for! :) love her though!!!! She's bringing me a jogging stroller in the next couple of weeks!! :)

PS -she took Josie's 18 month pics (as seen on facebook). She entered them into the fair...she won a blue ribbon on one and "grand champion" on the other!!! It must have been the subject matter..... :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so wonderful Shammy. Do you know that you burn 20% more calories pushing a stroller while working out? Go you!

    ReplyDelete