Sunday, July 12, 2009

movin' movin' movin'....

.....no, we're not moving again - at least not till next spring. ;)
but the WB Girls are movin'.......movin' on the Get Fit Train! Just noticed Carrie's comment on Friday's post that said she has been a busy bee not able to work out, but was able to slip in some DVDs at home and a stroller ride on the beach - that' a girl, Carrie! (and she has recruited two friends to join our 5K goal...Kristy, who lives in Indiana, and Estelle, in California as well as inspired people from her work. )

Hank and I hit the sidewalk this morning. The knee isn't up to par yet, but I jogged lightly every-other block, walking the others. However, it is just us girls here today so Emma and I hit the parks in our cute little town. She played for over two hours while I circled the playground walking. Of course I did have to break to give a few pushes to this adorable blond princess on the swing. Anyhow, figure those extra steps can only just burn more calories. I am so ready to be (what I call) "fit"!
Looking forward to hearing from all,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment