Saturday, August 1, 2009

He just looked at me funny and ....

....OK girls. Please remember the last time I told you about this. It sparked a trend and I am praying that is what it will do again!!!!

Yes. Robert looked at me funny again and I am pregnant. I'm due about April 8. Took two tests last night, and both were positive. Robert's having a difficult time digesting it all, but is getting there. This means that we have to move, which includes probably refinancing, him finishing our other new house quickly and renting it out so we can get busy buying another....that's just a long story. We could move next store, but the renters we have had in there have been there for 14 years and show no signs of wanting to leave soon. You just don't want to lose renters like that! But, we'll see what God has in store.

I'll send an email out, to because I have more to tell you, but this is a fitness blog.
So, just two days ago I started an entry telling you about how I haven't been running because time hasn't allowed it, and I thought about just walking the 5K. Well, considering this is probably NOT the best time to take up running, I think I will be joining the walking ranks this year. Go team WB!!!!!!!!!

Thinking pink!!! (Robert wants blue!!!!)

5 comments:

  1. Hee hee - I love it!!!! So exactly what does that funny face look like? Do you think Adam could make it? :)
    Hope you are right and it is a trend you are setting!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too hope you are right in setting a trend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, girls, I hope that we set the trend, too. I know how much you both would like another, and felt bad to even tell you that I was pregnant. Praying for fertile Myrttle Weinbachers. Hang in there and enjoy the making. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie - you are never ever to feel bad telling us!!! I am sooooo happy for you because I know what a good mom you are and how much you and Robert deserve and want another to love......good parents could not make me feel any more happy!!!!

    Now.....if by chance you have twins, you are obligated to give one to Adam and I. You can have first pick, but just know it is you WB duty to give us the next. Heeee heeee hee heeee hee!!! :) (for any stranger out there reading this, my friends know I am just kidding.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. .....have you guys noticed that these comments read:
    "Jill said...." how ironic. Bringing me back to the good 'ol days of pre-wedding. :) (and think its pretty cool to see that you are all related to my family now too)

    ReplyDelete