Tuesday, August 11, 2009

5 days down...how did we do?

So how did it go ladies? i hope you all found some spare minutes to grab in a little extra motion. I topped off today with a hot sweaty 30 minutes of push mowing the yard....no self propelled mower may I add! :) I love it though....oddly enough push mowing is a joy for me.

So in the midst of all the "crud" that is still going on with 'ol susie, I think I am onto some new outlooks with new Doctors. Trying to stay grounded, but have to admit pretty excited. Perhaps we have been put here in OH for a reason other than Adam's job....hmmmmm. Fill you in more on a personal email.

Also finding out that running is the perfect time to lift up my WB'ers in prayer. Just want you all to know that it has made time go faster and becoming a real "spiritual healer" for me. Thanks. Hoping the extra prayers are working........
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment