Sunday, August 23, 2009

minor set-back

GGGGGRRRRRR I twisted my ankle. DUMB DUMB DUMB
LONG story, short - a bobby bin fell out of my hair, I thought it was a cricket (I have issues); it scared me so much I twisted my ankle. NO KIDDING!!!!
This happened Thurs. night. It feels better, but I still have it all wrapped up.
GGGGGRRRRRR I JUST got a jogging stroller from my sister!!!! DOUBLE GRRRRRRRRRR

Good news: Our school put in a cardio room for the teachers to use. It will be ready by January. Bad news - teachers can use it after school. I only have 30 minutes to pick up josie after school is over. This includes finishing class; getting all stuff cleaned up, etc. after class, getting to my office, gathering up everything AND driving to get her. I am hoping the room will be open, so I can use it during my prep...... :) we'll see. Cool though huh!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sham, I'm so sorry!!!!!!!! How frustrating!! I'll pray that you are up and running (literally) soon!

    ReplyDelete