Saturday, August 29, 2009

and one more thing....

....so I had not exercised today and was realllly putting it off - even thinking of having that "seventh day of rest". But then I was reading the comments from our dear friend Carrie on my progress.....she got me sooooo excited that I couldn't let team WB down! I was hungry for that run, so on with the shoes and off Hank and I went. Thanks girls - knowing that you're there is awesome.....love love.

.....and also, on the run was praying for our preggo Carrie to get some good poop action going. It made me chuckle out loud since ironically I was caring a little bag of dog poop, bobbing with my pace in my left hand. :) So then I got to thinking....on the average, I run outside with Hank 4 times a week. Take that times four weeks in a month, doing this for three months...that approximately 48 baggies of dog poop I have carried with me. And to make this even more interesting, Hank ALWAYS poops in the first quarter mile, so think of it as running 84 miles with dog poop in your hand. hmmmmmmm....................................
poop in the bag, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment