Thursday, August 27, 2009

back from nooooowhere land....

.....aka my moms! :) She has no Internet so I am having withdraw from my blog buddies! :)
So to catch up here I go....

First off - SHAMMMMMM, oh no!!!! Cricket, bobby pin, ankle? -sigh-.....take care my friend, I know you, healing will come quickly - be smart, you will be up and running before you know it. RICE it as much as you can....and I don't mean brown or wild.

Spent 5 days at mom's and exercised EVERYday!!! Took all my gear and adjusted. I did take the P90X ab ripper DVD (or so I thought) until after I got there and noticed Madagascar was in the case...hmmmmmm. But luckily a two mile run everyday followed by jump rope and my 10 minute Arm DVD (yep got the right one there), everyday was feeling the burn.

...feeling the burn....and TIRED TIRED TIRED!!! So I am in day 6 of my detoxing.....NOT FUN. I thought I was more prepared for it and didn't think it was going to be this tough. It is. Especially being at mom's and not in my own kitchen. Not to mention the grocery store (yes singular) in her town offers NOTHING but poptarts and frozen pizza....not on the list needless to say. So it has been a tough week. But hopefully things are working and I will soon get over all my craving for salt and carbs. I am trying to get in the recommended protein, but it is still making the exercise hard. I am fatigued a lot. ......which according to the doctor means it is working....just as if a smoker was trying to stop smoking.

Well, better jet....i have a dog sitting here waiting on me to head outside with him.
Love and miss you all, Jill

1 comment: