Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hank and I got timed...

Last night, Adam and Emma were playing in the yard so I decided to put on the shoes and take Hank for our usuall. This time I told Adam to time us....Hank and I ran the whole thing. It was exactly 20 minutes flat. So then we hopped in the car to figure the distance....1.8 miles! yeah! If I would keep going past our house a bit to the end of the stop sign and back, I would make around 20 yards past 2 miles....excited to hear that, becasue I know I can do it now! wow - this would have NEVER happened two months ago! It was a good pick me up to know that progress is being made.
....now got to work on getting it up to three miles. :) -shew- who's idea was this, anyhow???? hee hee he he heeeee
rounding out the two mile gal, Jill

ps - just for the record, running two miles straight feels good...until I stop and relize my legs feel like Jello!!! (hopefully don't look like it though!) .....now there's a good visual for you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment