Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Interesting day....

....had a nutritional analysis done. Definitely have some issues.....as the WB girls know there has always been issues in the #2 category. Found out today that that is because my stomach can not break down foods the way God designed it to. Apparently I have some gall bladder issues and liver issues along side with kidney problems. These organs are full of "gunk" we will call it. This gunk is cloggin' up the filtering system to allow my stomach to process food correctly. All in all this clogs good 'ol #2 and in turn is keeping me from losing weight....no matter how much I exercise (wonderful!...just what I wanted to hear!)
The solution....detox. Hmmmmm.....a very interesting process. Intense to say the least. Adam and I are taking in all the info before we make a decision. It last 21 days and is pretty hard core diet. The results are all positive - absolutely nothing can be hurt by it. In fact there is a great chance that it could set some hormone back in tune and working properly. Sounds like a no-brainer, aye? :)
There was a lot of info to go along with it. Keep us in your thoughts as we make some upcoming decisions concerning all the health issues at hand here.
Detoxing the detox, Jill

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to hear how it goes!!! After I have....well...whoever is inside of me...then I'd love to check it out. I hope and pray it does get your hormones back in whack.

    ReplyDelete